Welcome to our website. This site is maintained as a service to our clients. This website and the contents thereon constitute attorney advertising. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
1. Agreement. This Agreement (the ”Agreement”) specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of www.SolutionsLLP.com (the ”Site”) and describes the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by CHANDLER & SHECHET, LLP upon posting of the modified agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at www.SolutionsLLP.com. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
3. Ownership. All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of CHANDLER & SHECHET, LLP or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this site.
4. Intended Audience. This website is intended for adults only. This website is not intended for any children under the age of 13.
5. Trademarks. “Chandler & Shechet, LLP,” the phrase “Law, Business, Solutions,” the “C&S key medallion,” and others are either trademarks, servicemarks, or registered trademarks of CHANDLER & SHECHET, LLP. Other product and company names mentioned on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
6. Site Use. CHANDLER & SHECHET, LLP grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this website is at the discretion of CHANDLER & SHECHET, LLP and CHANDLER & SHECHET, LLP may terminate your use of this website at any time.
7. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
8. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold CHANDLER & SHECHET, LLP and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN ”AS IS,” ”AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. DCHANDLER & SHECHET, LLP DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF: MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
10. Limitation of Liability.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL CHANDLER & SHECHET, LLP BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
12. Copyrights and Copyright Agent. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright Agent:
(a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(d) Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site is Chandler & Shechet, LLP, who can be reached as follows:
By Mail: P.O. Box 7244, Beverly Hills CA, 90212
By Phone: (310) 339-1354
By e-mail: Counsel@SolutionsLLP.com
13. Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of California, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern these Terms and Condition of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and CHANDLER & SHECHET, LLP or its affiliates.
14. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
15. Termination. CHANDLER & SHECHET, LLP may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
16. Contact Information.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
By e-mail: Counsel@SolutionsLLP.com
18. What Information is Collected.
(a) Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information you enter on our site, or that you give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features.
(b) Automatic Information: When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our site.
(c) ”Cookies”: Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a web server. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or to refuse to accept cookies.
19. How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used for administering our business activities. Occasionally we may use the information to notify you about changes to our website, new services, or special offers.
20. How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not make any personal information available to third parties without your permission.
21. Who Has Access to the Information. Information about our users is important to us. We will not disclose any individually identifiable information to any third party without first receiving that user’s permission.
22. Methods We Use to Protect Your Information. We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
23. Children. This website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18. [If you are under 18, you may use this website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.]
24. How You Can Access Your Information. You can request access to all your personally identifiable information by sending an e-mail to Counsel@SolutionsLLP.com.
27. Disclaimer of Legal Advice. The Site is intended for informational and/or educational purposes only; you should not act or rely on any information at the Site without first seeking the advice of an attorney and nothing on this Site, or linked therefrom, should be considered legal advice. This website is not meant to be a solicitation for, or offer of, legal services outside the jurisdiction of Chandler & Shechet, LLP, namely, the State of California. Your use of the Site does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Chandler & Shechet, LLP or its attorneys. An attorney-client relationship requires the signing of a written retainer agreement between you and this firm. As such, prior to entering into such agreement, correspondence with Chandler & Shechet, LLP or its attorneys will not create an attorney-client relationship, will not be protected by the attorney-client privilege, and will not be deemed confidential. Accordingly, you should not communicate information to this firm that you view as confidential or private until such a relationship has been established.